Have you got questions, want to know more?
Terms and Conditions. Please read carefully!
1. Birth Tens Neurotrac Labour TENS should only be used in accordance with the instructions provided and only by the Customer named on the submitted form.
2. The effectiveness of the Birth TENS in your labour is not guaranteed.
3. The Birth TENS must NOT be used by anyone fitted with a cardiac pacemaker, who has a heart disease or suffers from epilepsy. If in doubt please consult a medical advisor prior to use.
4. Birth TENs must not be used until the pregnancy has reached 37 weeks gestation.
5. Failure to return the Birth TENS by the 'Due back date' may result in the Customer being charged £5 for every week over and above the hire period until the TENS unit is returned. If the unit is not returned for any reason the customer will be charged for that unit (see 7). All outstanding amounts will automatically be charged to the customer’s credit or debit card.
6. When returning the TENS unit the Customer must retain the certificate of postage for 3 months. In the event that the TENS is not received back at Baby Dolly premises, the certificate of postage must be produced. Failure to do so renders the customer liable for the full retail value of the Birth TENS unit.
7. In the event of damage to, or loss of the Birth TENS by the customer, the full retail value less the hire charge is payable to Baby Dolly by the customer.
8. Non-use of the hired Birth TENS is entirely at the discretion of the customer and no refund will apply.
9. Birth TENS are fully tested prior to dispatch. However, the liability of the Birth TENS shall not exceed the hire charge.
10. Any cancellation received prior to dispatch of the Birth TENS will be granted a refund less £3 administration charges.
10. The customer should check the contents of the hire pack upon receipt and familiarise herself with the Birth TENS and the instructions. The customer must advise Baby Dolly of any problems whatsoever immediately. Baby Dolly accepts no responsibility where the customer fails to do so and renders it impossible for Baby Dolly to take any corrective action.
11. Please allow 7 working days for delivery of the Birth TENs.